Information Security Audits
Seven Step Consulting Information Security Audits help you accurately assess the level of information security in your organization and provide valuable inputs to determine your security posture. Seasoned Information Security Auditors cover during an IS audit of how the confidentiality, availability and integrity of an organization’s information is assured by examining a wide range of issues and topics from auditing the physical security of data centres to the auditing logical security of databases . Your I.T. person cannot be expected to keep up with this highly specialized ever-changing field, so why gamble your entire business on that person?
Seven Step Consulting Information Security Audits are designed to assess the security risks facing your business and the controls or countermeasures adopted by the business to mitigate those risks. It is typically a human process, managed by a team of “auditors” with technical and business knowledge of the company’s information technology assets and business processes. As part of any audit, these teams will interview key personnel, conduct vulnerability assessments, catalogue existing security policies and controls, and examine IT assets covered by the scope of the audit. In most cases, they rely heavily on technology tools to perform the audit.
- Increasing consumer confidence in conducting business with you,
- Reassuring clients that your organization is proactive about security,
- Allowing partners to focus on business issues rather than the other organization’s security posture,
- Potentially reducing business interruption insurance premiums,
- Providing a level of comfort to potential investors.
- Provide added value to complement your existing security services,
- Communicate to you risk assessments and the suggestion to improve effective, internal controls or operational effectiveness in a timely manner
The key deliverables include:
- Information Security Audit Reports
- Vulnerability Assessment And Penetration Test Reports
REACH US TO ENSURE THAT WHEN EVEN WHEN A CRISIS STRIKES, YOUR BUSINESS MUST GO ON AS USUAL.