Pre – Certification Audits
The Seven Step Pre-certification Audit services assess your management system for compliance to requirements and provides accurate information as to how your organization’s current Management System practices compare to the relevant requirements for certification standards like: ISO 27001 ,ISO 22301 and ISO 20000, ISO 9001,ISO 14001:and ISO 22000 etc..
- Audit Planning: Seven Step auditors plan the entire Audit Program
- Audit Performance: Execution of the audit plan
- Audit Completion: Seven Step Consulting team of auditors evaluate the audit performance & report the audit results to the management.
- Audit Evaluation: Close out of corrective actions
It is designed to gather as much information as possible on the current practices, systems and controls and identify any weaknesses or problems in the management system. It allows your organization to assess the degree of implementation and preparedness for certification by an accredited registrar.
You can count on our expert auditors to provide you
- Objective assessment and independent feedback on the effectiveness of your Management System
- Accurate ‘snapshot’ of the level of compliance of the management system to the standard.
- Provide an invaluable experience in the certification process.
- Identify non-conformities and implement corrective actions prior to the certification process
- Reduced risk of non-conformance during the actual certification audit
- Help educate your management and staff on what is about to occur aware of the audit best practices.
The key deliverables include:
- Pre- Certification Audit Report
- Recommendations Report for closing gaps and non-conformities.
REACH US TO ENSURE THAT WHEN EVEN WHEN A CRISIS STRIKES, YOUR BUSINESS MUST GO ON AS USUAL.